Get ready for picture-perfect pout and shine with Miss Rose Lipstick Plus Liner.Enjoy the most enticing flush for your lips with MISS ROSE dual-ended, multipurpose lipstick plus liner. Your lips will be dripping with temptation after just one stroke. Designed to have an authentic glossy finish that's as smooth as silk and waterproof, won't fade, and is smudge-free. With a proprietary combination of hydrating oils and pigments, this unique formula delivers extreme moisture and color that lasts for hours.
Twelve different colors are available, including six different tones of nude and pink, that can be used as blushers, eyeshadow, and eye pencil.
Benefits that stand out
- It nurtures, hydrates, and protects your delicate lips from harsh weather while providing a splash of gorgeous colors.
- The lipstick-and-liner duo feels lightweight and comfortable and perfectly defines the shape.
- Perfect for the lips, cheeks, and eyes, it applies smoothly and evenly for a professional look every time.
- Enjoy your favorite desi dishes at any Pakistani wedding without worrying about smudging or fading your lip color.
- Its neutral tones make it an excellent option for working women and college students.
- The formula is 100% cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types.
- It has premium quality at an affordable price.
How to Use it Like a Pro
For a sharply defined lip line:
- The best way to draw a defined lip line is to begin at the center of the upper lip and work toward the mouth's outer corners with a pencil. You can use a neutral-colored pencil if you prefer a subtle look or a bold shade to stand out.
For bubble shape lips:
- If you want your lips to appear like a bubble, you can achieve this by following the same steps but drawing a guide along the outer lip line. Using a lip liner to fill in the lips before applying lipstick can also help the color stay put.
- You can use it on cheeks and eyes too. Apply small dots to the apples of your cheeks and eyes and blend quickly for a natural-looking flush that lasts.
Pro Tip: Applying lip balm 10-15 minutes before applying lipstick or lip liner will help moisturize the lip beds, allowing you to create smoother, more precise lines.
So, what’s your excuse? Make a fashion statement today with Miss Rose Lipstick plus Liner.